Join us monthly, and learn about Amateur Radio!
The Twin State Radio Club, Inc. meets at 9 AM on the 2nd Saturday of each month for breakfast, business, and an educational program for those interested in learning about Amateur Radio and related technical and scientific topics. At present, we are meeting virtually via Zoom. Contact the President for a Zoom invitation. All are welcome!
Join the club’s groups.io mailing list to stay connected with everything we’re doing
Next meeting: May 14th – Dave WA1ZCN on Tactical Communications
2022 Dues are due January 1st! Associate membership: $12, Voting membership $24.
(If paying with Paypal, be sure to add a dollar to cover their processing fee – link below)
Or, send a check to TSRC, c/o Dave Colter, POB 1109 New London, NH 03257-1109.
- April 29-30 – NEAR Fest
- May 14 – Regular meeting – Tactical Communications – Dave WA1ZCN
- May 21 – NE Vintage Electronic Collectors Assoc. flea market – Brookline, NH
- June 11 – Regular meeting- Field Day Planning
- June 5 – Covered Bridge Half-Marathon – public service event – Rob N1XSS or ED AB1XQ
- June 16-17 – Vermont 100 – public service event – Rob N1XSS
- June 25-26 – Field Day
- July 8-9 – The Prouty – public service event – Dave WA1ZCN
- July 16 (moved one week due to The Prouty) Radio Direction Finding forum
- August 13 – Rob Leiden K1UI, ARRL NE Div. Asst. Dir. – ARRL RFI efforts
- September 50 – Vermont 50 – public service event – Rob N1XSS
Dues: Voting members $24, Associate members $12. (If using PayPal, please add $1 to cover fees.) Associate membership is for those who aren’t yet licensed, or won’t be able to attend meetings regularly, so as not to affect our ability to get a quorum for voting. Send your check made out to TSRC to treasurer Dave Colter at PO Box 1109 New London, NH 03257 – OR, use the Donate button below to pay your dues.
Donations are also welcome and are fully tax deductible (consult a tax professional to see if this is right for you.) Small donations can be made via PayPal, but for larger donations we encourage you to send a check to avoid large transaction fees and preserve any IRS tax deduction.
TSRC serves the VT-NH Dartmouth-Sunapee/Upper Valley Region – come join us!
Radio Education & Public Service Communications
TSRC, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit education and public charity corporation
Donate or pay annual dues with PayPal. If paying dues, please add $1 to cover PayPal fees.
Voting Membership $24 (licensed hams only) – Associate Membership $12
Please support New Hampshire Public Television to thank them for the many years of support they’ve provided TSRC with access to their Moose Mt. tower. www.nhptv.org